131 Chaseley Road,
Nethermoor House is a stunning grade two listed property built around 1900 set in the Cannock Chase countryside which has been designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The residential care home benefits from period features throughout with modern facilities and extensive gardens.
Nethermoor House enjoys a prime location at the edge of Cannock Chase with delightful views over surrounding fields and woodland.
Facilities & Services
- A variety of individually designed single & companion rooms.
- Hair Salon attended by professional staff.
- Passenger Lift.
- Choice of Lounges with period features.
- Extensive landscaped gardens backing onto the Cannock Chase Nature reserve.
- Specialist independent and assisted bathing facilities
- Large period dining room with parquet flooring
- Free WiFi internet.
- 24hr nurse call system.
- Communal phone.
- Disabled access to all areas.
- Person centered care planning
- Varied daily program of leisure and recreational activities.
- Mobile Library Service.
- Optician / Dentist / Chiropodist Service.
- Choice of menu with all individual tastes & needs catered for.
- Laundering service for residents clothes included
- Specialist or dry cleaning by arrangement
- Various Entertainment including regular visiting Singers
- Exercise & mobility group sessions
- Seasonal celebrations and parties
- Minibus for day trips and outings
- Friends and family always welcome.