11 High Street,
Princess Lodge was purchased in August 2009 and after an extensive refurbishment reopened to accommodate residents of Sandwell and neighbouring authorities in January 2010. In 2011 the home was extended to provide nursing care for up to 36 residents in a truly first class environment.
Facilities & Services
- A variety individually designed bedrooms with en-suite walk in showers or bathrooms.
- Hair Salon attended by professional staff.
- Dedicated Activity Coordinator.
- Activity Lounge / Reminiscence & Sensory Lounge / TV Lounge
- 2 Garden Rooms
- Specialist bathing facilities to accommodate the needs of all residents.
- Dining room
- WIFI internet
- 24hr nurse call system.
- Enclosed rear garden with Sensory Walk
- Enclosed paved Courtyard.
- TV points and telephone points (allowing line connection) in all rooms.
- Mobile Library Service.
- Optician / Dentist / Chiropodist Service
- Choice of menu with all individual tastes & needs catered for.
- Disabled access to all areas
- Laundering service for residents clothes included (specialist or dry cleaning by arrangement)
- Various Entertainment including regular visiting Singers, Exercise/ mobility groups and seasonal celebrations.
- Friends and family always welcome.
Our Facebook page is a simple but effective tool for us to keep our residents families and friends up to date with the day to day activity within the home.
With our residents permissions we advertise the day to day activity and special events at the home so that families and friends who live near and far can keep in touch as much as possible.
To keep up to date with current affairs please visit and like our Facebook page.