14 Wolverhampton Road,
The Willows Care Home is located in Codsall, just a short walk from the shops and amenities of both Codsall village and Bilbrook and easily reached by public transport.
The Home benefits from a prime location with ample parking and amenity space with vital community hubs nearby.
The Willows Care Home provides residential and dementia care services for elderly people and also care for people living with physical disabilities and learning difficulties.
Each of the 26 bedrooms has en-suite facilities and is tastefully presented.
Benefiting two shared rooms The Willows can also provide care for couples who wish to live together too.
Facilities & Services
- Individually designed bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Many bedrooms also incorporate adjoining sitting areas or mini conservatories with garden views.
- All bedrooms tastefully furnished and decorated;
- 8 person Shaft Lift;
- TV points and telephone points in all rooms;
- Communal phone
- 2 large lounges with LED TV’s
- Separate dining room;
- Quiet / Sensory Room;
- Library / Reading Area;
- Doctor retainer service which includes personal weekly visits;
- Free WiFi internet access for all residents;
- Fire Alarm System conforming to L1 Specification
- Person centered care planning
- 24hr nurse call system;
- Extensive gardens and amenity space;
- Mobile Library Service;
- Optician Service / Dentist / Chiropodist Service;
- Choice of menu with all individual tastes and needs catered for;
- Disabled access to all areas;
- Ample car parking for visitors;
- Laundering service for residents clothes included (specialist or dry cleaning by arrangement);
- Various Entertainment including regular visiting Singers, Exersise/ mobility groups and seasonal celebrations;
- In house activity co-ordinator;
- Minibus for trips and outings
- Hair Salon attended by professional staff;
- Friends and family are always welcome.
Our Facebook page is a simple but effective tool for us to keep our residents families and friends up to date with the day to day activity within the home.
With our residents permissions we advertise the day to day activity and special events at the home so that families and friends who live near and far can keep in touch as much as possible.
To keep up to date with current affairs please click the like button below to follow our page.