27 Wood Green Road,
Wood Green Nursing home located in Wednesbury has been at the heart of the community for many years. A recent extension has improved accommodation and the environment forming a central courtyard to which many of the rooms have direct access.
Facilities & Services
- Individually designed bedrooms with en-suite walk in showers or bathrooms;
- Many bedrooms also incorporate adjoining sitting areas or mini conservatories with garden views.
- All bedrooms underfloor heated;
- 8 person Shaft Lift;
- TV points and telephone points in all rooms;
- Communal phone
- 2 large lounges;
- Separate dining room;
- Quiet / Sensory Room;
- Library / Reading Area;
- Doctor retainer service which includes personal weekly visits;
- Free WIFI internet access for all residents;
- 16 camera recording CCTV system;
- 24hr nurse call system;
- Extensive gardens and amenity space;
- Mobile Library Service;
- Optician Service / Dentist / Chiropodist Service;
- Choice of menu with all individual tastes and needs catered for;
- Disabled access to all areas;
- Ample car parking for visitors;
- Laundering service for residents clothes included (specialist or dry cleaning by arrangement);
- Various Entertainment including regular visiting Singers, Exersise/ mobility groups and seasonal celebrations;
- Visitors room;
- Hair Salon attended by professional staff;
- Friends and family are always welcome.
Our Facebook page is a simple but effective tool for us to keep our residents families and friends up to date with the day to day activity within the home.
With our residents permissions we advertise the day to day activity and special events at the home so that families and friends who live near and far can keep in touch as much as possible.
To keep up to date with current affairs visit our page @woodgreennursingcare and like our page.