Netherwood Care Home is situated at edge of the village of Shifnal on the desirable Haughton Road, well hidden by mature trees and set back from the road in its own secluded and quiet environment.
Our care manager, Julie Evans, is dedicated, experienced and leads by example, and together with our staff team ensures that all our residents are happy and receive care that’s personalised to them.
Netherwood enjoys a rural location with large gardens with meandering walks and formal flower beds. Visitors are greeted by a wonderful display of hanging baskets during the spring and summer months.
All meals are home cooked and special diets can be catered for, freshly baked cakes and pastries are a specialty for our residents.
Facilities & Services
- A variety of individually styled bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
- Many bedrooms have views of our garden and of the surrounding countryside.
- TV points in all bedrooms
Communal telephone and Skype services.
- 2 large lounges with patio area.
- Quiet/Sensory Lounge
- Separate dining room with garden views.
- Free WiFi internet access for all residents.
- 24Hr Nurse Call system.
- Extensive mature gardens with woodland walk.
- Analogue addressable Fire Alarm System
- Optician/Dentist/Chiropodist Service.
- Exceptionally good food.
- Choice of menu with all individual tastes & diets catered for.
- Disabled access to all areas.
- 2 shaft lifts.
- Ample car parking for visitors.
- Laundering service for clothes and bedding included.
- Activities coordinator and regular visiting entertainment inc. singers, mobility exercise and seasonal celebrations.
- Visitors sitting area.
- Visiting professional hair dresser.
- Friends and family are welcome at all times.
Our Facebook page is a simple but effective tool for us to keep our residents families and friends up to date with the day to day activity within the home.
With our residents permissions we advertise the day to day activity and special events at the home so that families and friends who live near and far can keep in touch as much as possible.
To keep up to date with current affairs please click the like button below to follow our page.